Chapter 18. General Zoning Ordinance
Sec. 18-162. Temporary Use Permit Procedures
(1) Purpose. The purpose of this Section is to provide regulations that govern temporary uses. All temporary uses are required to meet the general requirements of this Chapter and the requirements of the zoning district in which the subject property is located.
(2) Review and Approval by the Zoning Administrator. There is no formal application requirement or process for temporary uses. However, temporary uses have the potential to create undesirable impacts on nearby properties that cannot be determined except on a case-by-case basis. In order to address unforeseen circumstances, the Zoning Administrator may require an applicant to submit materials including:
(a) A map of the subject property to scale depicting:
1. All lands for which the temporary use is proposed and all other lands within 100 feet of the boundaries of the subject property.
2. Current zoning of the subject property and its environs, and the jurisdiction(s) which maintains that control
3. All lot dimensions of the subject property.
4. A graphic scale and a north arrow.
(b) A written description of the proposed temporary use describing the type of activities, buildings, and structures proposed for the subject property and their general locations.
(c) A site plan of the subject property. Said site plan shall conform to any and all the requirements of Section 18-164.
(d) Additional information as may be required by the Zoning Administrator.
Back to Chapter Table of Contents