City of Marshfield Employment
Department: Clerks Department
Summary: The position works approximately 1030 hours per year. Position covers for vacations, works more permanently during elections times and as needed during the year.
- Familiar with computers and office environment.
- Communicate well with a variety of ages orally.
- Enjoy working with the general public.
- Provide good customer service.
- Work in a flexible team atmosphere.
- Ability to work on their own.
- Have a flexible work schedule.
Compensation: The wage for the Clerk is $9.36 - $10.492 per hour.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
Application Instructions: Click here for application material or go to the Human Resources Office, 630 S. Central Avenue, 7th Floor, P. O. Box 727, Marshfield, WI 54449. (715) 387-6597. E-mail: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.