Local, State, and National Register
City Hall (Tower Hall)
110 East Second Street
Originally built in 1901 asMarshfield’s City Hall (currently known as Tower Hall), this building included a library and engine house for fire fighting equipment. A fire bell and clock was located in the West tower. This building also housed all other city operations and the Police department. Constructed of locally kilnedMarshfieldbrick, this structure exhibits predominantly Romanesque features.