Local, State and National Register
Columbia Park Band Shell
201 West Arnold Street
The Columbia Park Band Shell was built in 1931 and has been recently renovated. It was designed and built by Frank A. Felhofer and Sons in the Art Deco style. The band shell was originally used as the home of the 135th Medical Regiment Band, and it now serves the City of Marshfield for band concerts and public events. It was listed on the Marshfield Municipal Register of Historic Places in 2010, and the State and National Registers in 2008.