Casual Clerical II
Position: Casual Clerical II
Department: Street Division
Summary: The position works approximately 600 hours per year. October through March will work approximately 10 hours per week. April through September will work approximately 20 hours per week. The position is responsible for viewing properties and sidewalks to ensure that the City’s Weed Ordinance (grass/weed height compliance) and Sidewalk Snow Removal Ordinance is followed. The position sends letters to notify owners of properties and follows up with the properties to ensure compliance. Position schedules yard and sidewalk maintenance with contractors where appropriate, filling in various reports as needed. Position also fills in for full-time Administrative Assistant.
- Communicate well with a variety of ages orally.
- Enjoy working with the general public.
- Driver’s license and ability to travel to various sites to view snow or weed concerns.
- Familiar with computers and office environment.
- Comfortable answering/using phones.
- Provide good customer service.
- Work in a flexible team atmosphere.
- Ability to work on their own.
- Have a flexible work schedule.
Compensation: The wage for the part-time Casual Clerical II is $11.00 - $13.00 per hour.
Benefits: No traditional benefits are offered with this position.
Application Instructions: Application material can be found at http://ci.marshfield.wi.us or 630 S. Central Avenue, Suite 721, Marshfield, WI 54449 Phone: (715) 387-6597. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The City of Marshfield is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.