Temporary Office Clerical I - Human Resources
The City of Marshfield is seeking qualified applicants for a Temporary Office Clerical I in Human Resources.
Position Summary: The Temporary Office Clerical I assists the Human Resources Director with administrative tasks and projects such as working with job descriptions, data entry, and file management. This position is also responsible for scanning and indexing documents into our EDMS (Electronic Data Management System). Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Click here for full job description
Length of Employment: August-September (after that casual on as needed basis)
Expected Hours per Week: 10-16 (flexible)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Enrollment in a Human Resources-related Associates or Bachelor degree program preferred.
- 2 or more years of data entry experience in an office setting is preferred
- Experience with operating Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 2010 required (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong customer service and oral/written communication skills are preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Well organized and to work with deadlines
Pay: Pay range is $9.50 - $11.00 per hour.
Click here for application materials
Application Deadline: Untill filled
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, and application to:
City of Marshfield, Human Resources
207 W. 6th St.
Marshfield, WI 54449