Chapter 15. Buildings and Building Regulations
Sec. 15-06. Plan and permit requirements for moving buildings.
(1) The application for a permit required for moving buildings shall be accompanied by:
- A dimensioned plot plan showing the location of the structure on the parcel of land to which it is proposed to be moved.
- Construction plans showing any exterior or interior structural, electrical, plumbing, heating or ventilating changes, alterations or additions if any such are required or intended.
- A statement of any exterior work that will be done which would affect the appearance of the structure.
- A map showing the proposed moving route and stating the proposed moving date.
(2) A part of the permit shall be a list of the changes, alterations or additions required in structural electrical, plumbing, heating or ventilating work.
(Code 1982, § 14.09)
Back to Chapter Table of Contents