Chapter 18. General Zoning Ordinance
Sec. 18-132. Landscaping Plan
The applicant shall provide a landscaping plan prepared by a Landscape Architect depicting the following:
(1) Plan shall be drawn at a reasonable scale to clearly delineate the landscape improvements and shall include a north arrow, property lines, and easements.
(2) Zoning of the subject property and abutting properties.
(3) Linear feet of the new/expanded building foundation and street frontage.
(4) Square footage of the total lot and new/expanded paved area.
(5) Existing landscaping to be removed.
(6) Existing landscaping to remain including type/name, size, number, and number of landscaping points per Figure 18-133(a) doubled.
(7) Proposed landscaping meeting the requirements of this Article including type/name, size, number, and number of landscaping points per Figure 18-133(a).
(Code 1982, § 17.17(2); Ord. No. 1201, § 1, 2, 6-14-2011)
Back to Chapter Table of Contents