Chapter 9. Licenses and Permits
Sec. 9-93. License fees.
License fees shall be as follows:
(1) Mobile home park licenses. The license fees for each mobile home park shall be $25.00 per year for each 50 spaces or fraction thereof.
(2) License transfers. The fee for each transfer of a license, from owner to owner, or from mobile home park to mobile home park, shall be $10.00.
(3) Monthly fee. There is hereby imposed on each owner of a nonexempt mobile home in the city a monthly parking permit fee determined in accordance with § 66.0435(3) Wis. Stats. It shall be the full and complete responsibility of the licensee to collect the proper amount from each mobile home owner, but such licensee may retain, for administrative expenses, two percent of the monthly fees collected. Licensees and owners of mobile homes permitted to be located on land outside a mobile home park shall pay to the finance director such parking permit fees on or before the tenth day of the month following the month for which such fees are due in accordance with the terms of this article and such regulations as the finance director may reasonably promulgate.
(4) Notification of units added. Licensees of mobile home parks and owners of land on which are parked any occupied, nonexempt mobile homes shall furnish information to the city clerk and city assessor on such homes added to their park or land within five days after arrival of such home on forms furnished by the clerk.
(5) Renewal of license. Upon application by any licensee, and after approval by the council and upon payment of the annual license fee, the city clerk shall issue a certificate renewing the license for another year, unless sooner revoked. Such application shall be in writing, signed by the applicant, on forms furnished by the city.
(Code 1982, § 12.11(3))
Back to Chapter Table of Contents