201 W. Arnold St.
The oldest park in the city is Columbia Park which spans 2.5-acres. This area was donated to the city for park purposes through the estate of Samuel Marsh on November 27, 1875, and appears on the original "Village of Marshfield" plat recorded two months earlier. Samuel Marsh owned the Green Bay and Mississippi Improvement Company, which was originally owned by John Marsh, the man for whom the city was named.
The site was known as Northside City Park until formally named Columbia Park on August 5, 1915. Until 1930, the city’s water tower stood in the center of the park, as well as the first city bandshell built in 1931. Many large, mature trees provide shade for those sitting at the picnic tables or benches. Columbia Park is located at the corner of West Arnold Street and North Chestnut Avenue.