Pickle Pond Ice Rink Rules
Please adhere to the following ice rink rules when using Pickle Pond:
- The warming house/ice rink supervisor is in charge of the rink. Obey all instructions promptly.
- Report all accidents, infractions of rules, injuries, and damages to the supervisor.
- All skaters must leave the ice when signaled by the rink supervisor.
- No cross-skating or other skating permitted that may interfere with general skating.
- No speed-skating allowed.
- No games permitted that will interfere with other skaters such as broom ball, crack the whip, etc. (without prior approval of the supervisor).
- No hockey sticks or pucks allowed on the ice rink.
- Keep ice in good condition by placing litter in the containers found in the warming house.
- No loitering or use of the rink by persons without skates.
- Absolutely no cigarettes, drugs, or alcoholic use permitted in the shelter or on the rink.
- The Parks & Recreation Department is not responsible for the safety of the skaters using the rink during closed hours, or for the loss or theft of personal belongings.
- No dogs allowed on the ice or in the shelter.