Hefko Pool Rules
- An adult must accompany all children under the age of 9.
- Swim suits only! (No cut-off jeans, etc.)
- Persons with infections, open sores, or rashes are prohibited from entering the pool.
- No snorkel masks allowed.
- Hair with a length of six inches or longer must be pulled up.
- Clean aqua socks are allowed and recommended for children under the age of 10.
- Life jackets are allowed, although parents must be within arm's reach of child.
- NO food, juice or carbonated beverages on deck (drinking water allowed).
- Swim diapers required for children not potty-trained.