Marshfield Skatepark 905 N. Cedar Avenue Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Come ride the ramps and rails at the Skatepark!
Located at Braem Park on the corner of Ives and Cedar, the Skatepark is the place to be if you're into skateboarding, rollerblading, and BMX biking.
- Park is for rollerbladers, skateboarders, & BMX bikers only.
- This park is recommended for individuals ages 6 and above.
- Proper protective gear such as helmets, elbow pads, and knee pads are strongly recommended.
- Skate/bike one at a time. Be respectful of others using the Skatepark.
- Skate/bike at your own risk.
- Spectators are to stay outside the fenced area.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the fenced area.
- No excessive music or loud/vulgar language.
- Alcohol, tobacco, and/or drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Graffiti, stickers, vandalism, or other destructive behavior will NOT be tolerated.
- No unauthorized obstacles or materials such as ramps or jumps are allowed.
- Do not use the park when ice, snow, or other unsafe conditions are present.
- All other City of Marshfield park rules are to be abided by.