Tennis & Racquetball Center
- The Parks & Recreation office is now located at 211 E. Second Street, Ste. 111 (old library).
- For reservations Mon-Fri between 8am-4:45pm, please pay for court time in the City Clerk's office (5th floor) in City Hall Plaza. For evening and weekend reservations, please pay in the Parks & Recreation office during regular business hours to get a code to access the facility. To schedule a court time, please call Parks & Recreation at 715-384-4642.
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (after 5pm, with code only)
Saturdays, by reservation only (need code to enter building)
Sundays, by reservation only (need code to enter building)
Contracted Court Time: Click here to view information.
- One tennis court.
- One racquetball court.
- Men's & women's locker rooms with showers, restrooms, and lockers (bring your own lock).
- Wallyball equipment (please ask when booking). Minimum of TWO hours must be booked.
- An attendant is available evenings & weekends during the fall, winter, and spring, as long as someone is scheduled to play.
- You will need to provide your own racquets & balls.
Location & Parking:
- The Center is located one-half floor below ground level in City Hall on the corner of 7th Street & Central Avenue.
- Parking is available on Central Avenue, 7th Street, and in the parking lot behind City Hall.