Tennis & Racquetball Center
- The Parks & Recreation office is now located at 211 E. Second Street, Ste. 111 (old library).
- To access the tennis & racquetball courts Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, please enter through the front door of City Hall on Central. Go left to the stairwell and down 1/2-flight of stairs, through the door at the bottom of the stairs.
- To access the courts after hours, weekends and holidays, please use the glass door on the corner of 7th & Central Avenue. A code will be issued to you with your pre-paid reservation.
- For evening and weekend reservations, please pay in the Parks & Recreation office during regular business hours PRIOR to playing in order to get a code to access the facility. To schedule court time, please call Parks & Recreation at 715-384-4642 ext. 0.
Court Open Hours:
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (after 5pm, with code only)
Code needed for reservations after 5pm, weekends, and holidays.
Contracted Court Time: Click here to view information.
- One tennis court.
- One racquetball court.
- Men's & women's locker rooms with showers, restrooms, and lockers (bring your own lock).
- Wallyball equipment (please ask when booking). Minimum of TWO hours must be booked for Wallyball.
- You will need to provide your own racquets & balls.
Location & Parking:
- The Center is located one-half floor below ground level in City Hall on Central.
- Parking is available on Central Avenue, 7th Street, and in the parking lot behind City Hall on Central.