The Wildwood Park and Zoo area is a 340-acre site consisting of a variety of activity areas. Facilities in the park include:
- Hefko municipal outdoor swimming pool
- Wildwood Zoo
- Nine-hole disc golf course
- Wildwood Station Building
- Education pavilion (in the Zoo)
- Nature trails
- Picnic areas
- Two large man-made ponds
- Fishing pier & observation tower
Much of the area is heavily wooded and contains a variety of flowering ground cover.
Praschak Wayside is also included in the Wildwood Park acreage. It is located on the east side of Central Avenue. It includes a picnic area.
The Wildwood Station building was completed in 1998. It is heated and air conditioned to allow for year-round use.