Ordinance - Police Code
- Identify and respond to animal control issues and parking issues within the city limits.
- Continually update policy and procedures regarding Ordiance Control as needed.
- Cooperate with and assist city departments such as building services, weed commissioner and public works in handling day-to-day operations.
- Ordinance personnel monitor and investigate matters of health, licensing and humane concerns of the animal population.They will inspect premises at request of homeowners for housing more than two animals of the same species.
- Monitor and enforce all municipal ordinances relating to garbage complaints, abandoned vehicles and the removal and depositing of snow.
- Monitor and enforce all municipal parking regulations.
- Provide citizen assistance through the inspection of archery ranges and approval of permits.
For questions regarding city code please contact Wood Co Dispatch and request to speak with an Ordinance Officer or you can refer to the links below which detail some of the more common ordinance related issues.