As road construction projects are announced by the City of Marshfield Public Works Department - Street Division and Engineering Division, they will be posted on this webpage. Please check back frequently for the most up-to-date road construction information and closures. The closures are also updates on the City's Facebook Page and Public Access Channels 989-991 on Charter Spectrum.
News releases and maps for Engineering and Street Division projects 2019:
Please contact the Engineering Division at (715) 486-2034 with any questions.
- North Peach Avenue between Blodgett Street and Cleveland Street will be closed to traffic for the replacement of a sanitary sewer lateral - Begins July 29, 2019.
- East McMillan Street at Squaw Creek will be closed to traffic for the installation of a new concrete box culvert - Begins July 29, 2019
- Sanitary sewer lateral replacement project - Begins June 10, 2019
- Road work on North Central Avenue - Begins April 18, 2019
- Maple Avenue north of Veterans Parkway - Begins April 18, 2019
Street Division Projects 2019:
Please contact the Street Division at (715) 486-2081 with any questions.
Chip Sealing projects: