As road construction projects are announced by the City of Marshfield Public Works Department - Street Division and Engineering Division, they will be posted on this webpage. Please check back frequently for the most up-to-date road construction information and closures. The closures are also updates on the City's Facebook Page and Public Access Channels 989-991 on Charter Spectrum.
- The City will be creating a temporary one-way street with angled parking on East 2nd Street between Maple Avenue and Cedar Avenue. The work on the project begins Monday, Sept. 16, 2019
- The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) and its contractor Merrill Sand & Gravel will be closing Doege Street at the intersection of Central Avenue to facilitate concrete repairs within this intersection. The work on this project begins Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- North Oak Avenue between Ives Street and Upham Street in the northbound outside lane will be close to traffic. This lane closure is necessary for the completion of the Wildwood McMillan Connector Trail Project. This closure is expected to last approximately two months. - The work on this project begins Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- North Peach Avenue between Blodgett Street and Cleveland Street will be closed to traffic for the replacement of a sanitary sewer lateral - The work on this project begins begins July 29, 2019.
- East McMillan Street at Squaw Creek will be closed to traffic for the installation of a new concrete box culvert - The work on this project begins begins July 29, 2019
- Sanitary sewer lateral replacement project - The work on this project begins begins June 10, 2019
- Road work on North Central Avenue - The work on this project begins begins April 18, 2019
- Maple Avenue north of Veterans Parkway - The work on this project begins begins April 18, 2019
Street Division Projects 2019:
Please contact the Street Division at (715) 486-2081 with any questions.