Sustainable Marshfield Committee
Respite Care Center 15th Annual Garden Tour
Sunday, June 26th, 2011
1:00 to 4:30
There will be a door prize registration and raffle, punch, pastries and tea sandwiches will be held at Flower Power Program Market site.
- Everett & Delores Roehl, 11574 N. Galvin Ave.
- Jim & Nancy Brost, 10207 S. Washington Ave.
- Irene Heeg, 1708 S. Schmidt Ave.
- Growing Together Community Garden, 200 S. Lincoln Ave.
- Flower Power Program, 200 block S. Maple Ave.
- Dennis & Kay Kmiec, 1213 E. Debra Lane
Artist Terry Howard will be painting a pastel portrait and for your enjoyment music will be provided.
Tours of the Marshfield Area Respite Day Care will aslo be available.
Tickets available at the Marshfield Area Respite Care Center, Schalow's Nuersery, the MACCI, and the gardens the day of the tour or for further information contact: Marilyn Seidl-Kramer 384-8478 or 305-8224
Supplemental funds applied for:
Wood County Chapter of Thrivent Finances for Lutherans.