City of Marshfield Employment
Regional Fire Departments are accepting applications for the 2013 hiring process. Candidates must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver's license and a high school diploma or GED, and have successfully passed the Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT). The CPAT is offered at Chippewa Valley Technical College; concurrently with the Hiring Process. U.S. citizenship is required. All departments also require the passing of a written exam and successful completion of an oral interview. The departments may have other requirements throughout the hiring process, specific to each department.
The Regional Fire Departments accepting applications include:
- Antigo Fire Department (WI)
- Ashland Fire Department (WI)
- Chippewa Falls Fire & Emergency Services Department (WI)
- Chippewa Fire District (WI)
- Eau Claire Fire & Rescue (WI)
- La Crosse Fire Department (WI)
- Marshfield Fire & Rescue (WI)
- Menomonie Fire & Rescue (WI)
- Onalaska Fire Department (WI)
- Red Wing Fire Department (MN)
- Rhinelander Fire Department (WI)
- Stevens Point Fire Department (WI)
- Superior Fire Department (WI)
Salary varies with department range $36,000 - $50,000 plus benefit package. Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC), Eau Claire, WI is a general contact point and testing center for the 2013 process. For an online APPLICATION, and CPAT registration, contact CVTC via their website www.cvtc.edu. Public terminals for Internet access can be found at public libraries or schools. Application packets must be received by January 28, 2012.
Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. An Equal Opportunity Employer.