Committee On Aging
This committee shall be composed of seven members, one of whom shall be an alderperson, one member shall be a citizen at large and one member shall be designated a representative of the Marshfield Senior Citizen Council. Functions of the committee are as follows:
- To advise the council regarding overall aging issues within the city, including seniors' programs and proposed usage of municipal senior facilities and to encourage community seniors to become more involved in aging issues.
- To examine the need for future community services and programs for the older adult and to assist in the development of such services and programs as established to be necessary and desirable for the citizenry of Marshfield.
- To gather and disseminate information regarding services, programs and facilities available.
- To encourage and foster the development of programs for older adults by civil, religious, fraternal and other interested groups.
- To provide coordination between local programs for the elderly and state and national programs for the aging.
To view committee members, click here
For Agendas and Minutes, click the desired year on the navigation panel.