Official Map Amendment Public Hearing
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Common Council of the City of Marshfield, State of Wisconsin, will hold a PUBLIC HEARING at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers, Lower Level, City Hall Plaza, 630 South Central Avenue on Tuesday, May 22, 2018, to consider comments prior to amending the City of Marshfield Official Map.
The purpose of the amendment is to make the following changes to the Official Map:
- Hume Avenue, extended from the future north entrance to the Swiderki multifamily development to the northern City limits boundary and then going west to connect to State Highway 97, to be added as a Proposed Future Right of Way.
- Hume Avenue, extending north of McMillan up to just beyond the north entrance to the proposed Swiderski multifamily development, to be added as a Present Open Right of Way.
- Hume Avenue, between Emerald Street to the Grant Street Proposed Future Right of Way, currently shown as Present Unopened Right of Way, to be changed to Present Open Right of Way.
- Harrison Street, between Maple Avenue and Cedar Avenue, shown as Proposed Future Right of Way, to be removed.
- The City rail road spur, connecting the rail road along Veterans Parkway to the Norwood/Yellowstone Industrial Park, extending just east of Galvin Avenue, to be added as Rail Road Right of Way. East of that to the Nikolai Avenue right of way would be Future Rail Road Right of Way.
- Draxler Drive, extending north approximately 330 feet, to be added as a Present Open Right of Way.
All parties in interest and citizens will be given an opportunity to be heard. The proposed change to the Official Map is available for review during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, in the City Clerk’s office on the 5th Floor of City Hall, or on the City website at: Official Map Amendment
Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional Information or to request this service, contact Mary Anderson, Public Works Department at 630 South Central Avenue or by calling (715) 387-8424.