Request for Notification of Zoning or Comprehensive Plan Change

The City of Marshfield will notify property owners of any changes proposed to the City’s Comprehensive Plan or any rezoning requests. The City is required to maintain a list of property owners who specifically request to receive notices. Property owners may be added to the list by completing this form and either mailing or emailing the form to the City Planner. Those who wish to remain on the list must submit this form on a yearly basis. The list for notification will renew at the beginning of each calendar year. Click here to fill out the form.