Parks & Recreation
1. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 9.
2. Swim suits only!
3. Persons with infections, open sores, or rashes are prohibited from entering the pool.
4. No snorkel masks allowed.
5. Hair with a length of six inches or longer must be pulled up.
6. Clean aqua socks are allowed and recommended for children under 10.
7. Life jackets will be allowed. Parents must be within arms reach of child.
8. NO food, juice or carbonated beverages on deck (drinking water allowed).
9. Swim diapers required for children not potty-trained.
Our lifeguards are highly trained and skilled. Their jobs are to assist in making the pool a safe place to bring the family. However, they are not baby-sitters. Parents are expected to watch their children and to assist in enforcing the rules and policies of the pool and the Parks & Recreation Department for the safety and enjoyment of all patrons. In addition, all children under the age of 8 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. Thank you for your cooperation.