Citizen Complaints

For life threatening emergencies, call 911

The City of Marshfield has a reporting system that can be used to log complaints at any time for non-emergency concerns. Use the link above to help you log a non-emergency concern through an internet-connected device.  The reporting site is able to work on most smartphones and other mobile devices.  The site will walk through the reporting process, and explain how to properly file your complaint. Some complaints may take time to resolve, so please be patient. If you are unable to access the link above, use the info in the link here to help file your complaint with us.

Remember, if this is a Life Threatening/Loss of Property Emergency, call 911!
Other important contact numbers
Wood County Dispatch: 715-421-8700
Sewer back-up: 715-486-2007
Daytime Electrical or Water emergencies: 715-387-1195
After Hours Electrical or Water emergencies: 715-384-8515