The Housing Rehabilitation Committee shall administer the Community Development Block Grant Housing Program to insure compliance with all regulations related to the program and with the City's contracts with the Department of Administration. The responsibilities of the committee include
- Establish and adopt procedures and guidelines for implementation of the program;
- Review and approve or disapprove all applications for funds;
- Approve or disapprove disbursements' authorize payment of CDBG funds'
- Resolve complaints and disputes within the program; and
- Perform other duties as required to successfully administer the Community Development Block Grant Housing Program.
To view committee members, click here.
For Agendas and Minutes, click the desired year on the navigation panel.