News from local community partners (COVID-19)
Marshfield United Way
- 211 Wisconsin
- United Way is launching the COVID-19 Response Fund to assist United Way partner programs and other 501(c)3 non-profits
- Taking donations for emergency food
- Emergency food boxes
- Soups and Socks United Way Partner
- How can you help with food donations
- AARP Tax-Aide program suspended
Social Security Office
- Local Social Security info regarding the COVID-19 situation
- News release
- Social Security resource page
- Temporary visitor restrictions
- Marshfield Clinic Health System has established a COVID-19 Helpline
- Statement from the Clinic regarding COVID-19
- What you need to know about COVID-19
- What are the symptoms of the virus
- How to help clinic staff who have young children
- Marshfield Clinic Health System Family Health Center dental clinic closed
Columbus Catholic Schools
- Message from Columbus Catholic Schools President
- Free student meals for public or private during school closure for any children under 18
- A message from the Bishop
- Online class information
- Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library closed as of 5 p.m. Monday, March 16, 2020
Library staff is answering phone calls, fielding email and instructing the public on the use of our electronic resources. The staff are staggering work periods, greatly increasing spacing between staff working in the building and reducing the number of staff scheduled at any one time. Library service hours have been modified to Monday - Friday 9 a.m. -9 p.m. , Saturday and Sunday 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Patrons will be able to sign up for a temporary card online so that even those that do not have a card now, will be able to access the electronic resources.
The library's Facebook Page and website to inform the public of ways to use the Library from home are experimenting with streaming storytimes over Facebook and Google Hangout. A number of back shelf projects are getting attention. Some of the Library collections are being relocated within the building, which is a task much more easily and safely done without patrons.
- Free wifi is available in the parking lot of the library through this pandemic.
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- COVID-19 Response Toolkil
- Business resource
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) “Navigating through COVID-19 in Wisconsin” contains strategies to support resiliency for small businesses. Click here for access to business resources including application forms.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19).