News from Wood, Clark and Marathon County (COVID-19)
- Health Department webpage
- Wood County Health Alerts
- Wood County Health Department Facebook
- Essential Business Declaration, what businesses can be open at this time?
- Shopping tips during COVID-19.
- Tips for staying safe.
- Officials from the Wood County Health Department, along with local health care systems, schools, emergency medical services and other partners have been in contact to prepare for continued response to the growing COVID-19 pandemic. (3-12-20)
- Wood County encourages voters to vote absentee for April 7 Election
- Wood County Circuit Court will be implementing temporary changes
- Testing and gathering guidelines from the Wood County Health Department
- Temporary changes to the Wood County Sheriff’s Department operations
- Branch 1 (Judge Potter) - 715-421-8520
- Branch 2 (Judge Brazeau) - 715-421-8518
- Branch 3 (Judge Wolf) - 715-421-8415