Wildwood Zoo Rules
1. Please leave pets at home. This includes carrying small dogs through the zoo. They upset the animals and can transmit diseases.
2. Please do not feed the animals. Except for the waterfowl (ducks and geese), our zoo animals are on special diets.
3. Please do not chase or otherwise harass the ducks, geese and swans. These animals are not tame and they may become aggressive if they feel threatened.
4. Please keep off fences and please do not stick arms or fingers through fences. Zoo animals are not pets, they can and will bite if frightened.
5. Please leave bikes and skates outside. As a courtesy to other zoo visitors. Bike racks are located near zoo entrances for your convenience.